[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
HDF_SD_START: Unable to start the HDF-SD interface.
- Subject: HDF_SD_START: Unable to start the HDF-SD interface.
- From: wmc(at)bas.ac.uk
- Date: 25 Sep 2000 14:48:48 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- User-Agent: tin/pre-1.4-981114 ("The Watchman") (UNIX) (OSF1/V4.0 (alpha))
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21519
I have a problem that if I type ctrl-C whilst inside an HDF routine, and
it aborts, it then seems unable to open anything, even files that are
really there. The doc says that HDF_SD_START initialises the interface,
so perhaps this is the problem. Anyway, how do I force it to
re-init the interface?
William M Connolley | email@example.com | http://www.nerc-bas.ac.uk/icd/wmc/
Climate Modeller, British Antarctic Survey | Disclaimer: I speak for myself