[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: HDF_SD_START: Unable to start the HDF-SD interface.
- To: wmc(at)bas.ac.uk
- Subject: Re: HDF_SD_START: Unable to start the HDF-SD interface.
- From: "Liam E. Gumley" <Liam.Gumley(at)ssec.wisc.edu>
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:17:09 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Space Science and Engineering Center, UW-Madison
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21520
> Calling LG...
> I have a problem that if I type ctrl-C whilst inside an HDF routine, and
> it aborts, it then seems unable to open anything, even files that are
> really there. The doc says that HDF_SD_START initialises the interface,
> so perhaps this is the problem. Anyway, how do I force it to
> re-init the interface?
I've run across this, and I had to restart IDL to get around it. You
could also try the following in IDL 5.3:
It may or may not work, since HDF is called via a DLM.