Re: Kodak buys RSI!!

Hey, I got a reply from the COO at RSI concerning my earlier question
about D. Stern's new position.  Without further ado, the answer is:

Dear Mr. <Me>,

Thank you very much for your email.  My name is Denise Fields and I am
the Chief Operating Officer at Research Systems.  To answer your
question Mr. Stern will continue with the company.  His position and
title will be Founder and Chief Technologist.  He will be focused on
product direction and strategy and certainly understanding the needs of
our customers.  He has certainly been operating in this capacity for
the last few years (amongst other things) and this new partnership will
allow him to focus even more time on the products and the customers.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Denise M. Fields

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Oscar Gamble, NY Yankees

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.