[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Centering text with XYOUTS
- Subject: Re: Centering text with XYOUTS
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:15:26 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <8ralq6$ha2$1@SonOfMaze.dpo.uab.edu>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21608
R. Kyle Justice (email@example.com) writes:
> I need to center(in x and y) some text labels using XYOUTS.
> There is the Alignment keyword for horizontal centering (0.5)
> but there is not one for vertical centering. Does anyone
> have any suggestions?
> I have tried some things with !D.Y_Ch_Size but I am still
> a bit off.
Add a bigger fudge factor. :-)
I think you are on the only path possible. :-(
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155