[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Centering text with XYOUTS
- Subject: Centering text with XYOUTS
- From: rkj(at)dukebar.crml.uab.edu (R. Kyle Justice)
- Date: 2 Oct 2000 18:57:10 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21607
I need to center(in x and y) some text labels using XYOUTS.
There is the Alignment keyword for horizontal centering (0.5)
but there is not one for vertical centering. Does anyone
have any suggestions?
I have tried some things with !D.Y_Ch_Size but I am still
a bit off.