Re: Complex data type

Júlio;

I don't think there's a way to do this without separating the real and
imaginary parts in some way.  The simplest way of separating them,
however, is to simply use an additional dimension of 2 on the data.
Then you can store the data in a single structure, so long as you know
that one axis simply separates the real and complex parts.

Phillip