[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Contour plots / ps files
- Subject: Contour plots / ps files
- From: simon(at)nonsense.co.uk
- Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 17:00:58 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21720
When I create postscript files of filled contour plots using:
IDL> set_plot, 'ps'
IDL> contour, gradav, depth, opac, /irregular, /fill, xrange=[-70,10],
then the postscript file has 'filled' the area with the highest points
the same colour as the area with the lowest by leaving both blank.
How can I force idl to colour both area differently from the background?
thanks in advance for any help,
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.