Re: IDLWAVE 4.5

I would love to have the functionality that IDLwave provides. However, I
tried installing Emacs on my Mac, and after I wasted one full working
day doing that with no success, I decided I could have had a lot more
accomplished that day in the IDL DE instead. I believe that the Mac
built of Emacs is transparent to those who made it, but I could not make
it do anything but come up with a fully non-intuitive tiny window that
would freeze every time I tried to type something. Sorry.
Cheers,
Pavel