[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: IDLanROI Woes
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:00:56 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21805
Alright, who can explain these damn IDLanROI objects to me!?
They look like just what I need, if I could figure out
how they work. :-(
I'm trying to select and classify regions in an image.
Thanks for any hints.
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155