[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: MPEG problem
- From: Carl G Zimba <photons(at)mediaone.net>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:30:56 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Road Runner
- User-Agent: Microsoft Outlook Express Macintosh Edition - 5.01 (1630)
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21879
I am trying to create MPEG's using MPEG_OPEN,MPEG_PUT,MPEG_SAVE,MPEG_CLOSE
suite. The problem is that the resulting mpegs are not the intended size,
smaller in both x and y directions. The problem is a bit worse in the
x-direction. Individual images look as if they were rebinned to the smaller
size with a resulting distortion of the color table. Same images were
written to gif and jpeg image files and gif movie file with no problems.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Carl G. Zimba, Ph.D.
84 Oxford Street
Arlington, MA 02474