US County Maps

I attempting to find an easy way of overlaying the county borders on to the
US state maps. If anyone has any good suggestions or a county map file that
we could use, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for all the
info.
*  Brandon L. Ely                                                      *
*  Dept. of Meteorology           "Like a bridge over troubled water,  *
*  Texas A&M Univ.                 I will lay me down."                *
*                                  -Simon & Garfunkel                  *
*  bely@ariel.met.tamu.edu                                             *