[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
HDF_Browser only works when SD data available ?
- Subject: HDF_Browser only works when SD data available ?
- From: "Henk" <deckard_007(at)deja.com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 16:10:06 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: BELNET
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22031
I have a HDF-file without SD datasets, only with several vgroups.
HDF_Browser however refuses to open these files because it can't start the
SD_Start interface. I find this quite annoying. Anyone an idea why this
'feature' is there ?