[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
trouble with color table on NT
- Subject: trouble with color table on NT
- From: Peter Brooker <ra5589(at)email.sps.mot.com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 15:43:15 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Motorola Semiconductor Products Sector
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22136
I have written a program in idl that uses the command
This loads the "rainbow + white" colors table with 220 colors avalilabe.
This program runs fine if I set the colors on my NT to 256 colors but
does not run with 65k colors.
Is there a way to program so that IDL work with 65k colors the same way
as it works for 256 colors?