[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
compile all files in current path
- Subject: compile all files in current path
- From: Randall Skelton <rhskelto(at)atm.ox.ac.uk>
- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:51:55 +0000
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Oxford University, England
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22239
Thanks to all who answered my questions regarding passing BIG structures
into IDL from C and include statements...
My next question is, can I get IDL to compile all the .pro files I
have in the local directory (i.e. .compile *.pro). At the moment, I have
things hardwired, but it would be nice if didn't explicitly need to give
exact filenames and pathes.