[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: structures, driving me crazy
- Subject: Re: structures, driving me crazy
- From: Alex Schuster <alex(at)pet.mpin-koeln.mpg.de>
- Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 17:23:04 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Max-Planck-Institut fuer neurologische Forschung
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22330
Luis Alonso wrote:
> I have a dataset of images with corresponding header files.
> The header files (which i want to read) consist of three float numbers, and
> then 9 rows of data with 8 elements each. Each row corresponds to a spectal
> band of the image.
> i've got 138 images all related, so i want to have all the headers open and
> I thought about creating a structure for each band:
> and then create an array of structures
> then create a header structure
> of course i found several problems. First, i didn't know how to initialize
> the tag band as a structure array of the type band in the structure
> definition of header.
what you are looking for? The whole array of arr-structs now becomes a
tag of your header structure.
> i know there are workarounds, as using separate structures for bands and the
> rest of the header... but i thought there MUST be a way of putting it all
> together, and being able to access data as:
> as well as
Sure, no problem.
> So, what am i missing?
I don't know, this should just work fine. Tell me if I misunderstood
Alex Schuster Wonko@weird.cologne.de PGP Key available