Join the PV-WAVE Team

Visual Numerics is looking to fill several technical positions
immediately.  Positions are available in the PV-WAVE Technical Support
team and the PV-WAVE Product Development Team.  Individuals with
experience in C/C++, IDL or PV-WAVE are invited to apply.

The hours are:

Monday December 4  4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Tuesday December 5  6:30 AM - 9:00 AM

Wednesday December 6  11:00 AM - 2:00 PM

at our Boulder location at
5775 Flatiron Parkway
Suite 220
Boulder CO

For further details, job description and map, please visit our website
at
www.vni.com

If you are unable to attend our event, please forward your resume with
salary history to vnijobs@vni.com

Come join the Visual Numerics team and see how you can help to shape the
future of the PV-WAVE product family and help our customers use our
products through technical support and consulting. Start your new career
before Christmas be eligible for up to $3,000 in bonuses.

Visual Numerics is a firm believer in, and a proponent of workforce
diversity.

Margaret Journey
PV-WAVE Product Manager
5775 Flatiron Parkway