Question about Section !

How can I get the histogram of a portion of an image ? I have a image
with several homogeneous groups (a SAR image) and I only desire display the
histogram of "one" of these groups. Do you understand ? Any idea ? I will
try
with this function but this don't work :(

PRO this_dont_work
 OPENR, 1, 'i99op99af0901x1_ch1_t01_slc.dat', /XDR
 INFO = INTARR(2)
 READU, 1, INFO
 COL = INFO(0)
 LIN = INFO(1)
 COMPIMA = COMPLEXARR(COL, LIN)
 READU, 1, COMPIMA
 CLOSE, 1

 pedazo = compima(364:863, 4173:4672)
 peda = pedazo(0:241,0:390)

 T2=COMPLEX(1,1)
 for X=90, 240 do begin
  Y=floor((6/5)*X+109)
  print, X, Y
     peda(X,0:Y)=T2
 endfor
 WINDOW, 2, XSIZE = 241, YSIZE = 390, TITLE='W2 Peda con filtro'
 TVSCL, HIST_EQUAL(ABS(peda))
End

6/5*X + 109, 90<X<240, is the section that I want to display

Saludos !
--
Sergio Antonio Ahumada Navea                 mailto:san@inf.utfsm.cl
Departamento de Informatica                      Valparaiso