[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: MPFIT/MPFIT2DFUN (Markwardt)
- From: endobeck(at)my-deja.com
- Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 21:24:33 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22735
I have one-dimensional x, y, and z arrays, with x & y being positions
(independent variables), and z being an array of dependent variable
values. All 3 arrays have the same number of elements.
I'd like to fit a function of two variables (a plane) to the
data, and I've been trying to use MPFIT2DFUN. It seems I have to make
the x & y arrays into 2-d arrays, but I am not clear as to why or how.
Can someone fill me in?
Sent via Deja.com