[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: beguinner's question
- From: "David" <dgallego(at)eucmos.sim.ucm.es>
- Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 13:16:24 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: UCM
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22750
I'm working with IDL 5.2 (PC) plotting maps of geographical variables
(pressure, etc.). I would like to know if it is possible to save the
graphical output to a vectorial file (such as EPS, Illustrator, WMF).
Currently I can save the work in TIFF or JPG.
Thanks in advance.
Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain)