[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
vn5.4 woes (today missing)
- Subject: vn5.4 woes (today missing)
- From: wmconnolley <wmc(at)bas.ac.uk>
- Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 10:03:29 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22800
Hello folks. OK, I've finally tried 5.4 and I find that:
today() is missing - it was there in 5.2
idldt__define is (ditto)
I've just copied over the 5.2 definitions so I'm OK. But why
were they removed? Am I committing some gross blunder in continuing
to use these routines? Are there new versions that are so much better
that I should rewrite all my code to use them?
Hoping for enlightenment,
W. M. Connolley | http://www.wmc.care4free.net
No, I haven't lost my job: NERC's newserver has become intolerable....
Posting, as ever, in a personal capacity.
Sent via Deja.com