Re: Obscure IDL / sawfish window manager interactions

I've never gotten (and still can't get) IDL draw windows to behave
properly under FVWM, my window manager.  In my case, the window
manager gets very confused about the Z-order of the window.

I believe that the RSI web page has a knowledge tech tip about this,
but they claim that it's a bug in the window manager.  That's strange,
every other window works fine, so I always wondered if it was a
problem with IDL.

Craig