[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Which like command for IDL?
- Subject: Which like command for IDL?
- From: "Jason P. Meyers" <jpm7934(at)cis.rit.edu>
- Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 19:05:31 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Rochester Institute of Technology
- XPident: kls4344
- XPident: Unknown
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22812
Happy New Year All,
I was recently working with some examples from Dave Fanning's book
(nice book Dave) when I realized it would be nice to have an IDL program
that works like the unix "which" command. I had typed in the
Display.pro program on page 66 only to find out that there is some other
program (I suspect an RSI demo) also called Display.pro elsewhere on my
IDL path. It would sure be nice to be able to quickly identify which
program IDL is using from the path.
Does anyone out there know of such a beast for IDL?
Thanks in advance,
PhD Student, Center for Imaging Science
Rochester Institute of Technology