Re: ps export/import

"Wim G. Bouwman" <w.g.bouwman@iri.tudelft.nl> writes:
> Another easy way in an windows environment is to read the IDL produced
> post-script files in Correl-draw and after correcting your graph's (making the
> lines thicker, annotating the graph and putting the numbers on the axis at the
> correct positions) it can be exported in WMF-format.

I may have mentioned this before, but I have found, experimentally of
course, that the thickness of the lines should be increased bya factor
of 3, when going from the screen to the printed output.

When I make plotting scripts, I check for the output device and do the
multiplication if it's to the PS device.

Craig