Re: ps export/import

Another easy way in an windows environment is to read the IDL produced
post-script files in Correl-draw and after correcting your graph's (making the
lines thicker, annotating the graph and putting the numbers on the axis at the
correct positions) it can be exported in WMF-format.

--

Dr. Wim G. Bouwman             phone (++31) (0)15 2786775
Interfacultair Reactor Instituut  fax (++31) (0)15 2788303