[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: TRIGRID problem
- From: Cathy Smith <cas(at)cdc.noaa.gov>
- Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 11:49:14 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Climate Diagnostics Center
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22834
I ran into a problem using TRIGRID to interpolate an array from 36x16 to 72x16
on a sphere. I have the two lines
This did not work and gave me the error
% TRIGRID: Points are co-linear, no solution.
However, using 354.99 instead of 355 gave me the correctly interpolated
grid and no error.
I think I followed the directions correctly (and in fact I tried setting
GS to 5x5 and other similar
permutations but got the same error).
Does anyone know why?