Re: Correlate and NAN

How about using just the coincident valid data pairs that you can get
using FINITE and GET_INTERSECTION functions?

ind_1 = where(finite(data_set_1))
ind_2 = where(finite(data_set_2))
index = Setintersection(ind_1, ind_2)
result = correlate(data_set_1[index], data_set_2[index])

"Setintersection" is posted on David's home page,
http://www.dfanning.com/tips/set_operations.html. Although it is called
there *Setintersection*, although it does not *set* anything, it returns
what you need :-)

Cheers,
Pavel