[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: _ref_extra
- From: "Pavel A. Romashkin" <pavel.romashkin(at)noaa.gov>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:54:42 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: NOAA-CMDL-CIRES
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22891
I have a question.
When a number of keywords is passed through _ref_extra into called pro's
_extra structure, is there a way to break directly into the keyword
storage locations and update the values of keywords without specifying
each keyword in the called procedure explicitly?
i. e., in the called procedure, do the assignment in the form of
extra.(0) = '10', extra.(1) = 2.25 etc, so that the newly assigned
values get passed back to the caller procedure?