Code for Dynamically creating and repositioning Buttons during IDL runtime

Hi,

I am writing an IDL application in which I have a number of pre-defined
button widgets that are duplicated and repositioned during runtime. The
effect I am looking for is similar to the guibuilder environment where I can
repeatedly drag a number of different buttons from a tool bar and position
and arrange them somewhere within a window. A single click is used to drag
and position them while a double click opens a property box associated with
that button.

Can anybody point me to an existing IDL application or code source that
tackles this particular requirement?

Thanks

Roy Stone Ph.D.

Email :- stone_roy@hotmail.com