[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Merging Bytarr
- From: "Mark Chan" <chanm(at)cadvision.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:01:14 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: CADVision/PSINet
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22984
I am new to bytarr operation.
I have 3 separate color images in the following format:
Each representing a portion of a large image. They were read from 3 separate
What is the easiest way to combine these 3 files into one file and output it
to a single file for later operation.