[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: axis and titles
- Subject: Re: axis and titles
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:26:01 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <3A65DE21.FC46F30E@fz-juelich.de>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23023
R.Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) writes:
> How did I define the X axis title a bit lower as default.
> The Y axis title has more space between the numbers as the X Title.
> Any ideas are welcome
Join the list of people (one, apparently) who have
complained about this to RSI. :-(
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: email@example.com
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155