[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
multiple filters take 2
- Subject: multiple filters take 2
- From: Rochelle Hatton <nrh(at)imag.wsahs.nsw.gov.au>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:13:42 +1100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: The University of Sydney, Australia
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23046
A few days ago I asked about the possibility of using multiple file
filters with a file selection program. After much fiddling with an
old program, I decided to have a go at writing a new version that uses
My question still remains - the help on DIALOG_PICKFILE seems make no
sense - is it a Windows only option?
I can't work out from the help whether it is possible on Unix, or is
it a feature request for RSI?
Alternatively, has anyone written their own version to allow for more
than one filter?
Basic research is what I am doing when I don't know what I am doing.
Werner Von Braun (1912-1977) German rocket engineer
Department of Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound