Re: Filling an array

Thanks David and Craig. If Craig says "no", this means something.
Although I'd wait with the verdict until I hear from JD :-) After all,
the loop I have with Total, although it goes through all elements of B,
is taking only 0.03 s on my machine for B with ~2500 points converted to
C with ~50k points, which is acceptable since it is not executed many
times repeatedly. In contrast with looping using Replicate that was
taking 5.5 s :-(

Cheers,
Pavel