Re: Filling an array

I knew it. What the heck will I write to the newsgroup the next time
for? I will just write directly to JD :-) I will give it a shot timing
wise tomorrow, but I am sure it will be faster.
This one was the last drop in the bucket. I am reading and practicing
with the darn Histogram thing tomorrow until I can write my entire code
with a long single call to Histogram.

Cheers,
Pavel

P.S. Lets just say (TM) that I tried to rig up Histogram for this, but
was distracted before I got too far. Not that I am saying I'd come up
with a solution, if I wasn't :-(