[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fitting a bolus passage with gamma variate in IDL??
- Subject: Fitting a bolus passage with gamma variate in IDL??
- From: "Sean Heukels" <sean77=cuthere=(at)dds.nl>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:50:57 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Academic Computer Centre Utrecht, (ACCU)
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23102
Has someone run into having to fit a
bolus passage through a vein??
You need a mono-exponential extrapolation fit.
I heard that gamma variate fit would be the best.
But is there someone out there that did
something like this and wouldn't mind sharing some knowledge?
How can this be done in IDL?
And where do I start?
Thanks in advance, Sean Heukels
Invivomr institute, Utrecht, the Netherlands