[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IDL and basic stable! widgets [Example program??]
- Subject: IDL and basic stable! widgets [Example program??]
- From: "Sean Heukels" <sean77=cuthere=(at)dds.nl>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:55:30 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Academic Computer Centre Utrecht, (ACCU)
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23105
I have a little program that I set-up
a year ago.
It has a menubar, weith several options.
Underneath 2 new widgets: the left for some
data entry, the right for visualization.
The problem is that I am trying to pick up where
I left and it's very hard. I haven't touched IDL for over
a year now.
Is there someone who would share a widget program source
with me. (I'll exchange if necessary) that doesn't hang or act
obscure. i.e. a stable version.
I am not interested in the functions or the arithematic.
Only the backbone that it runs on.
Thanks in advance
Invivonmr institute, Utrecht, the Netherlands