[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IDL and basic stable! widgets [Example program??]
- Subject: Re: IDL and basic stable! widgets [Example program??]
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 07:58:04 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23106
Sean Heukels (firstname.lastname@example.org) writes:
> The problem is that I am trying to pick up where
> I left and it's very hard. I haven't touched IDL for over
> a year now.
> Is there someone who would share a widget program source
> with me. (I'll exchange if necessary) that doesn't hang or act
> obscure. i.e. a stable version.
Widget programs are so hard to write that almost
everyone keeps them under strict lock and key. Sorry. :-(
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: email@example.com
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155