Re: HOW

I am not a lawyer!

Could someone please explain to me what 'replacing the IDL 5.4 IDL_gif.so
library and DLM files with the ones from IDL 5.3' means?

I have never done anything like this before. Will like to learn this more.

I have 5.4 and am using 5.3 because of this gif problem. For the time being
I don't need to use this trick but don't mind knowing more.

Thanks,
Mark Chan

ony9w79q8j.fsf@cow.physics.wisc.edu">news:ony9w79q8j.fsf@cow.physics.wisc.edu...