Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker

Hmm, interesting thread.

I did not find lurker neither in the idl master index nor on David
Fannings pages or even his new book. Is it an undocumented feature or a
new chapter in the next edition?

Karsten

--
 Karsten Rodenacker ()

 GSF - Forschungszentrum     Institute of Biomathematics and Biometry
 D-85758 Oberschleissheim    Postfach 11 29
 Tel: +49 89 31873401 | FAX: ...3369 | rodena@gsf.de |
Karsten@Rodenacker.de
 http://www.gsf.de/ibb/homepages/rodenacker