Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker

davidf@dfanning.com (David Fanning) wrote in
>What do you say? Anyone out there? Only people
>who have never posted, or posted no more than
>once in the past 3 months, please.
>
>Cheers,
>
>David

I appreciate all the useful information that this newsgroup
generates. IDL has always been a great tool but its the added value of
all you "regulars" that makes it so invaluable. I must admit that I
visit your websites regularly to get all the updates to your library
of routines. Its a great learning experience. Thanks.

Sandeep Dalal

Philips Research
345, Scarborough Road
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510.