Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker

In article <MPG.14dabaddb4dbb4be989d39@news.frii.com>,
David Fanning <davidf@dfanning.com> wrote:

>So I propose a new thread for lurkers only.
>
>Here's the deal. You don't even have to ask an
>IDL question. Just give us your first name and
>tell us where you live. Throw in the name of your
>dog if you feel like really living dangerously.
>Just a note to let us know you are out there.

and yup, Joern at the univ. of Tuebingen is listening to you:-)
No dog, no cat.
and not too many postings since most answers are already there
once the questions cross the Atlantic.

Cheers,

J.

--
Dr. Joern Wilms                                       Linsenbergstr. 33
Univ. Tuebingen, Institute for Astronomy              D-72074 Tuebingen