[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker
- Subject: Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker
- From: wilms(at)astro.uni-tuebingen.de (Joern Wilms)
- Date: 26 Jan 2001 15:51:52 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: IAA Tuebingen, Astronomie
- References: <MPG.email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23217
In article <MPG.firstname.lastname@example.org>,
David Fanning <email@example.com> wrote:
>So I propose a new thread for lurkers only.
>Here's the deal. You don't even have to ask an
>IDL question. Just give us your first name and
>tell us where you live. Throw in the name of your
>dog if you feel like really living dangerously.
>Just a note to let us know you are out there.
and yup, Joern at the univ. of Tuebingen is listening to you:-)
No dog, no cat.
and not too many postings since most answers are already there
once the questions cross the Atlantic.
Dr. Joern Wilms Linsenbergstr. 33
Univ. Tuebingen, Institute for Astronomy D-72074 Tuebingen
Waldhaeuser Str. 64 (phone) +49 7071 29-76128
D-72076 Tuebingen, Germany firstname.lastname@example.org