[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Back to idl after a looong time...
- Subject: Re: Back to idl after a looong time...
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 07:42:13 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <3a6dfe3f@news.ColoState.EDU> <MPG.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3A718A0A.DB179360@pet.mpin-koeln.mpg.de>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23214
Alex Schuster (email@example.com) writes:
> The only problem with this is that the IDLDE just sucks. Even more than
> the Windows version. I never used it.
Sucks compared to what? PRINT statements!?
I personally find the IDLDE improving with every
version. I like it a lot, and I know for a fact
that my working life is greatly enhanced by it.
I wouldn't know how to live without it. :-)
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155