[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Formatting output
- From: "Guillaume Dargaud" <dargaud(at)sung3.ifsi.rm.cnr.it>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:15:54 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: CSU/DAS
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23245
I want to format a string output but can't get it straight. Basically I want
floats to converts to a string with no space, no decimals and no dots.
I've tried many ways, here's the latest:
FOR i = 0, OrbNum-1 DO xtn[i]=STRING( $
fix(OrbArray[i,6]), FORMAT='(I," ",I,"h",I)')
But it comes out with spaces...
Colorado State University - Dept of Atmospheric Science
"A logician trying to explain logic to a programmer is like a cat trying
to explain to a fish what it's like to get wet."