Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker

David Fanning <davidf@dfanning.com> wrote:
> tell us where you live. Throw in the name of your
> dog if you feel like really living dangerously.
> Just a note to let us know you are out there.

  I found this newsgroup and the discussions very helpfull.
  keep them alive, please. thanks for all the suggestions.

  (using IDL since moving from PVI Wave in 1994 (?),
  now 5.4 on sparc/solaris 2.7 within the powerfull idlwave
  emacs-mode..., oops, no dog, no cat)

  :-)
--
Martin Rother (rother@gfz-potsdam.de)   0331/ 288-1272           Division 2.3