window menu / context menu

Hi,

to the best of my knowledge, IDL does not support window/context menues.
However, I'm aware that using draw widgets and something like (ev.press EQ
4 ) can be used to provide a similar functionality. Unfortunatelly, things
get complex with sub menues etc. Thus: does anybody has looked into this
in some detail and could point me to a solution ?

Thanks

Stephan

Dr. Stephan Nekolla                         Telefon:     (49) (0) 89 4140-2959
http://www.nuk.med.tu-muenchen.de		Fax:     (49) (0) 89 4140-4938
Klinik und Poliklinik fuer Nuklearmedizin E-Mail: s.nekolla@lrz.tu-muenchen.de
Klinikum rechts der Isar der Technischen Universitaet Muenchen
Ismaningerstr. 22 D-81675 Muenchen