Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker

IDL> ship->SetProperty, cloaked=0
   I'm Jeff, and mostly I lurk although I have on occasion been known to
actually post, so I guess that makes me a semilurker or something.  Live
in Virginia, work in Maryland, no dogs, no cats.

   (Even just lurking, the information I've picked up from this group has
been extremely useful.  Thanks everyone!)

                                              Jeff Guerber
                                              Raytheon ITSS
                                              NASA/Goddard, code 971