[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker
- Subject: Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker
- From: msienkiewicz(at)my-deja.com
- Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 05:47:14 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com
- References: <MPG.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23325
In article <MPG.email@example.com>,
firstname.lastname@example.org (David Fanning) wrote:
> What do you say? Anyone out there? Only people
> who have never posted, or posted no more than
> once in the past 3 months, please.
Well, I only posted in one thread - does that count?
Oops, delurked, revealed. I live in Maryland and have no pets.
I was in an IDL course Dave taught about 8 years ago and have
used IDL on and off since then. I scan the newsgroup regularly
for tips, and a few laughs...
Sent via Deja.com