Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker

> David Fanning wrote:
>
 > So I propose a new thread for lurkers only.
>
 > Here's the deal. You don't even have to ask an
> IDL question. Just give us your first name and
> tell us where you live. Throw in the name of your
> dog if you feel like really living dangerously.
> Just a note to let us know you are out there.

Another Australian lurker who has the pleasure
of using IDL practical everyday over the last 7 years.

Never succesfully posted (until now?) but always here
to promote the use of IDL, particularly in Australia.

I can claim to read this newsgroup almost daily from TWO
different news feeds (ISP and work) not to miss a message!

Many thanks to all those who post, particularly David Fanning...

Robert Dahni (r.dahni@bom.gov.au)
Bureau of Meteorology, Melbourne, Victoria AUSTRALIA

PS   Please take a look at my personal IDL website at
www.metvis.com.au/idl (excuse the business wrapping), you may
find it very useful?