[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker
- Subject: Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker
- From: "Robert Dahni" <r.dahni(at)bom.gov.au>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:45:50 +1100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Customer of Telstra Big Pond Direct
- References: <MPG.email@example.com> <3A74D3B6.9FC2C5DD@dsto.defence.gov.au>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23341
> David Fanning wrote:
> So I propose a new thread for lurkers only.
> Here's the deal. You don't even have to ask an
> IDL question. Just give us your first name and
> tell us where you live. Throw in the name of your
> dog if you feel like really living dangerously.
> Just a note to let us know you are out there.
Another Australian lurker who has the pleasure
of using IDL practical everyday over the last 7 years.
Never succesfully posted (until now?) but always here
to promote the use of IDL, particularly in Australia.
I can claim to read this newsgroup almost daily from TWO
different news feeds (ISP and work) not to miss a message!
Many thanks to all those who post, particularly David Fanning...
Robert Dahni (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bureau of Meteorology, Melbourne, Victoria AUSTRALIA
PS Please take a look at my personal IDL website at
www.metvis.com.au/idl (excuse the business wrapping), you may
find it very useful?