Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker

In article <MPG.14dabaddb4dbb4be989d39@news.frii.com>, David Fanning
<davidf@dfanning.com> writes

>So I propose a new thread for lurkers only.

Been using IDL for ~9 months, posted to one or two threads and lurk
regularly (but don't tell the wife).  As only a small part of my work
involves using IDL, it is probably the good humoured, informed communal
feel that keeps me reading most days. It's nice to know that there's at
least one small corner of usenet free from flames, trolls and otherwise
objectionable people.

No dog, although there are a couple of foxes that spend a lot of time in
our back garden.

Nick
--
Nicholas Keat
Senior Physicist - ImPACT Group, St George's Hospital