[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IDL console mode on Windows (was Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker)
- Subject: IDL console mode on Windows (was Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker)
- From: "Mark Hadfield" <m.hadfield(at)niwa.cri.nz>
- Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:40:26 +1300
- Cache-Post-Path: email@example.com
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: NIWA
- References: <MPG.firstname.lastname@example.org> <0BFg6.325$nD5.5267@read1>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23470
"Dick Jackson" <email@example.com> wrote in message
> I've been using IDL and reading The Group for about eight years, but I've
> obviously got behind on my reading over the last two weeks!
> I put in the occasional posting here and there, usually to nag yet again
> anyone would be able and interested to develop a Windows executable
> (employing Callable IDL, I guess) that acts as a command-line IDL process.
I know of a company whose developers could do that. They're in Boulder and
they're called...what was it?...O I know!...Research Systems Inc (or
Kodak...something like that anyway).
Perhaps if we all just hold our breath until we turn blue and kick our feet
wildly, we'll get results. Here I go...
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research