[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IDL programmers wanted
- Subject: IDL programmers wanted
- From: Gary Quinn <gary(at)esands.com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 16:20:13 +1100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Customer of Connect.com.au Pty. Ltd.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23475
Hi to IDL programmers,
ES&S is an Australian company which designs and manufactures satellite
We have a requirement for IDL programmers to work on a new system which
analyses and displays remote sensing data using IDL. The system will
analyse real time data to produce images for weather forecasting.
Our specific requirement at the present time is for two programmers from
the Melbourne, Australia area to work with us over the next six months
in order to complete our project. Further work in the same area is
probable. We are open to all forms of employment, depending on the
skills and availability of the applicants: contract, part time or
full-time employment arrangements are possible.
For further information, please send email to email@example.com with
SB45928 in the subject.